Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 26 2018

Hey guys 👋 Welcome to Mid Ohio circuit

I'm here to run

the race of the week

and I hope to do well

i go on split second, I qualified

in the fifth position

We are all pilots in times

quite similar

Remember my goal

is to finish the race, I will be very cautious

if the pilots are very nervous, I will let them overtake me

because in this race

there are many accidents

so complicated curves in this circuit

Look also at

the division of other pilots

I go in split second but I'm the pilot with the highest division

so

I have the drivers behind are supposed to be better than I

and they will come pressuring

both it is important to remember

that what we need to do is finish the race and do not hit us

neither we hit anyone

Well guys, wish me luck

and let's see how it gives us the race in Mid Ohio

again

moment

In the other races I've raced here I have finished my race

it was important, in the first race

sixteen out position and finished in the twelve

in the second race

left in position

twelve I made a mistake at the start of the race, I was the last

and recovered to ninth

and we will wait to see how we ended up in this race

Wish me luck guys 👌

Spotter: Ok green light, quiet in the first corner

Spotter: Car left

Spotter: Bear right

Spotter: Clear Left

Spotter: A thirty minutes and one-four-eight one

Spotter: A twenty-four minutes with nine-oh-seven

Spotter: A twenty-four minutes six two

Spotter: One minute twenty-two point two seven

Well it looks like I'm moving away from the cars back

I'm following the rhythm of

the cars in front third and fourth

Spotter: One minute twenty seven point five

Spotter: Slow car on the left

Spotter: Twenty-five minute Cinco Cinco

My mother, i almost lost the car

I was thinking about the poor guy who just had the accident

I was remembering when I was rookie 😁

and I pressed the drivers behind me and passed me the same

poor kid he must have got snowy

he must now be thinking that iRacing is hell

Spotter: One minute twenty nine point five six

The blue car driver braking as well as follow

it will leave the track in a couple of laps

Well then

the guy has gone before, just disconnected

Spotter: One minute twenty-five point three sixes

Let's see if I can bring back to the front guys and take their wake

Spotter: Twenty-five minute with five seven

Spotter: One minute twenty eight point five eight

Spotter: Ten laps

Well it begins to be felt

the wheel wear

I'll be careful enough

Spotter: A twenty minute a six point five

Spotter: A twenty-four minutes with eight seven six

Spotter: One minute twenty seven point zero

Spotter: A twenty-four minutes with eight eight nine

Spotter: Twenty-five minute with a three seven

Spotter: Five laps to go. Push!!

Spotter: One minute twenty-five point zero nine four

Spotter: One minute twenty-four point eight nine four

Spotter: Two laps

Spotter: Twenty-five minute with zero four

Michael is not going to give up and will try to regain the position

I hope not impinge on the last lap

Spotter: white flag. Last lap

Spotter: You have five laps more fuel

Spotter: A twenty-six minutes with eight five six

Well guys who run more good 😊

Spotter: Checkered Flag

Spotter: Great job, well fought

That's good race

A prettie race

Struggling with the third and fourth driver

and the

final laps of struggle I've had with them

very good very good

I am very happy 😊

very happy with the race 😊

all right

we started in fifth position

We have maintained this position throughout the race

I have distanced themselves soon enough pilots behind

sixth pilot back, and well

I'll win some good points IR

look

in divisions of other riders, I was the one who had the highest division

I've been through this area of ​​the table, therefore

all right

some very good points

to maintain first place in the world

and good

to continue adding iRating and Safety Rating

I am very happy guys 😁

I'll put out repeat

I have not had any incidents, phew, good, that good 😆

I'll put the repetition of the first round

to see how I come

I kept one times twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-four

well, good times

except the last two laps and

It is beginning to suffer wear wheels

I had a very nice fights with the fourth

we go

the car was turning in fourth position

very happy 😆

we will see the beginning of career

I came out pretty well

I kept my fifth position

This car is not black and white has made

This has attempted to pre-empt

in a couple of braking the first few laps

I guess I have seen

IR were less likely than

and he sought to pre-empt

and when he has seen that I was somewhat faster than the

He has been in the wake

I think in the second round has made a mistake

and he has already slowed the other riders coming behind the

because I've been up to thirteen seconds behind the next driver

As you have seen in this circuit

this curve is much blocked

the circuit was not as bad as the previous race

but he slipped down and had to be careful

I knew that in the final laps were going to suffer all wear wheels

so I've been pretty cautious

and it has been noticed that in the last laps

I have quite put together the third and fourth pilot

they would suffer wear and wheel

and I could still keep the car more or less

without too many problems

well then

very nice race, very entertaining for me because

I had to be aware of going wins

winning time behind the pilot and

then

try to put some pressure on the riders in front of mine

but the fact that they are higher divisions

then all

I've been able to maintain

and enough to see kept pace

so, good guys

because that's all

this pilot Cristhian Llang

Cristhian Llang

look

It is fourth division

so very nice guys

I am very happy, happy with the race 😀

I have kept the fifth position is great for the world and for us

and nothing

I hope you enjoyed the race

to me I have at least loved

I've had a lot of fun

If you liked you please give me like 👍

and if you are not subscribed to the channel 🙏 please subscribe

See you at the next race guys 👋

👋 bye thanks guys 😘

😘 goodbye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét