Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!
Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!
Pls Subscribe Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!
-------------------------------------------
RADwood 2018 | BMW E36 | Mercedes 190E | FLGNTLT USA E04 - Duration: 13:16.
Come on, Clemens, a song!
Hello from Philadelphia
We already had a look
the people here are really awesome
because they actually dress up 80's and 90's style
they have some really fresh outfits
We're gonna show you lots of cool cars
but maybe also
some of the outfits
Our windbreaker
but also our new hoodie
your hoodie as well
It all fits in here perfectly
That's exactly what we're doing
He is
fresh
That's how it's supposed to be
Event with classic cars and the people dress up for it
So, for next XS Carnight Classic
We'll show up like that Everyone who watches this
and attends XS Carnight Classic
2019
Please dress like this
Awesome
Dude
There's a harlequin Golf
I think he said it's an original
seems to be an original. Steering wheel
the seats
Awesome car!
Clemens discovered
a few Supras
there just casually a plane landing
What else do have?
many Golfs
Volkswagen
the typical
Golf I for the U.S. The Rabbit
Let's see if he's got the rear panel
interior is cool
Is that Rieger?
Rieger made that car, didn't he?
Very good
but the license plate fits
Clemens, you're looking for a new car Do you want to take one of these?
Look at that exhaust
I already found my car It's right next to this one
3000 GT
Here, the car of my dreams: 3000 GT
That was the dream of my youth still awesome
Would you want to lower it?
or more performance?
Performance is quite common for those
You have to take the cover off
He also tells us he's busy and then
"oops, forgot to take the cover off"
I would stance it because you don't see that very often
At the FCF, someone won
Best Of Wheels
And now everybody probably thinks of some dope ass Rotiform wheels but
look, Best Of Wheels at FCF
3-part teddy wheels and the car
Golf I
in lilac and white interior
and there's the trophy
so we're not kidding, it's true
Really cool day
Started with Redwood Meet
in Philly. 20 minutes from here
really cool cars
and then we went with
the boys. Here we have the E36
and the cool 190 with the awesome interior
Can you repeat that?
For the next collection
You already asked. We're on it
It's not even a new idea
we've already built this pattern
yeah, you already designed something
but it didn't make the final cut
but we're on it
Well, it was a really cool day
you can just park the car at the roadside
at it looks as if it were from a movie
lighting is awesome
The guys are crazy
climbing on trees and stuff
So, first week
is
It's been only 5 days actually
and everyday something exciting happened
it's just really really awesome
Big thanks to our bosses and everyone
who made this possible for us
and all the viewers who are making this possible
and we promise you
we've already gathered so much inspiration
which is the reason why we're actually doing all this
to get inspired for future clothing collections
and to bring you great content
to give an insight in what's happening over here
we've been filming for 5 days now
maybe Clemens will start cutting tonight
so we won't be too late with the videos
I feel like my arm will fall off
We'll head back to the hotel soon
get done to work again
"hotel work"
I gotta do some more exercise
Tomorrow we're off to New York
I'm excited. We're gonna go see all the hype stores
check those out
I'll be there too
I just filmed you
OK, I'd say
same procedure as every time:
See you soon
What do I say? Well, it's basically a "see you soon"
we'll stay here for a while
See you tomorrow in New York
We could say see you Thursday, if this is a Tuesday
and see you Thursday if this is a Tuesday
Bye bye! Until the next episode of
FLGNTLT USA Bye!
New York's coming!
-------------------------------------------
SW-Light LED taillights for 3 Series BMW E46 Coupé 98-03 red/smoke wiper indicator SW-Tuning - Duration: 1:32.
LED parking light
LED dynamic turn signal
LED brake light
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét