Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 31 2017

Hey everyone it's Amy Scalia with Cincy Chic here at Performance Lexus RiverCenter and

I just bought a new car!

I'm so excited!

I got the RX, it's so pretty!

I love it!

And a couple weeks ago I posted a video asking for advice on which one to get so this is

the one I ended up getting.

I didn't end up getting to bring home the big red bow but I'll let you know what I did

get out of the deal.

Come on, let's go see.

Not only do they have the friendliest staff EVER and a beautiful dealership in Covington

that's conveniently right across the river from downtown Cincinnati, but there are SO

many awesome perks and amenities -- here are a few of my favorites: You get a free Lexus

loaner vehicle for any service over two hours.

Or they'll do pickup and delivery for your service at no charge.

They also do a Car to Curb valet service to CVG & Lunken!

Just drop your vehicle off for service while you're out of town and they take you to and

from the airport.

They do a "Lexpress" 31 minute oil change which INCLUDES a complimentary hand car wash.

And I love coming in for their car washes.

I love hanging out in their lounge that's complete with complimentary refreshments,

snacks, lots of different coffees, and warm gooey yummy Otis Spunkmeyer cookies.

So good.

They also have private work stations with phones if you need a quiet space to work.

There's also a kids area, outside lounge and free wifi.

Performance Lexus Rivercenter is SO much more than just a dealership, which is why I'm now

on car #2 that I've bought there!

Love it!

I definitely encourage you to check it out for yourself and learn more at lexusrivercenter.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét