Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 29 2017

Please subscribe♥

Hello everyone I am Julie

Today is

the second time of SINANJU

I was worried

that I could not upload this week

Fortunately, the temperature was so high yesterday

and Humidity was low

I sprayed can spray on the frame

Let me show you the parts I painted first

There are so many parts

All of them are frame parts of the SINANJU

I was very cold

because I painted a can spray outside

It took an hour and a half

Because there are many parts, each part was divided and painted

This pelvis(skirt), This legs This backpack

This arms, This head

This.... Upper body!

It is not confusing if you divide each part

It was then dried naturally for one day

If you assemble quickly after painting, you can peel off the paint

It is important to dry thoroughly after painting

I dried it safely for a day

because it is now winter and slow to dry

So today I'll assemble it

I'll take the part off the paint tongs first

As I told you last time

I'll finish the frame first and then make the outer parts

I'll start by looking at the manual

no. 1. Upper body

This is all frame parts of upper body I have trimmed it

Sparkling parts can paint sprayed

It is a silver leaf and light gunmetal color

I tried two-tone feeling

And I did not paint the inward parts

Because it is not exposed

Painting makes the parts thicker

So it's a good idea to check these parts

out and remove them

from the paint to make sure

it is not difficult to assemble

Now assembled

This is a cockpit

Where the pilot rides

The pilot will not paint

He's sitting askew?

Hey, sit right!

Look, MG is elaborate

The cockpit will paint

Why Clear green color enamel?

Because the kit is also clear.HAHA

And psycho frame color is green

In case of clear paint If you paint with a toothpick,

you can see the marks

So

Use a sponge

Its name is Magic Block

It is mainly used for cleaning

The advantage of this is that there is no trace of paint

I sometimes use this when I have to paint a large area

Shake the enamel well Thinner is not put. Only paint

Put the paint into a sponge

This is a really simple way

I can see some sponge marks,

But when combined with other parts, it does not matter much

So I'm fine

If you are more comfortable with your brush, you can use it

I did not paint well..HAHA

Now number one is over

OOps

Power line components are too small and round

Be careful not to lose small parts

This part is a waist

I protected it with a masking tape

so that it does not become stiff when assembled

Oh,

This is a non-painted part

This part is painted

Parts not seen after assembly were not painted

as much as possible

Particularly, joint parts should be very careful

And A rib like part

The cockpit should be assembled in this part

But the cockpit was not dry yet

I have to wait a moment

Then I will do a partial painting on the frame

This part will not hide after assembly

The paint used for partial painting is..

It's an acrylic paint

The can spray of the Tamiya company

I painted in the frame is erased

in the enamel thinner

So it is difficult

to add enamel paint on top of it

So I prepared an acrylic paint

If you paint acrylic and go wrong,

it can be wiped off with water

And it is safe to paint the can spray

Water only removes acrylic paint

The metallic paint of the Acrylicos Vallejo Company is beautifully shiny

The paint is said to contain real metal powder

I will use only the paint without diluting the paint

When using this paint,

Since metal powder is contained in the paint,

it should not be diluted with water

It's a water-based paint

I recommend using a brush instead of toothpick

But I use toothpick

Because this is very simple to use

And I'm lazy and I do not want to wash my brush

I do not use a brush unless it is large part

I have painted here

Drying time

And I'll check to see if I need another part of the painting

Look

Power line into the waist

This part was painted in light gunmetal color

And I did not paint the power line parts

So I left the gate marks while I cleaned up the parts

I just do not think it would be pretty

if I just put it together

The parts are very small

After thickening the toothpick with masking tape

ruined it.... again

I was so enthusiastic..HAHA

Just plug in a few pieces with some spacing

total 16 pieces

First, I'll show you how to paint four

gunmetal color enamel

The color is dark and I can not see you well

If you paint gunmetal color

I'm glittering glitter than the original parts

done

I'll turn off the camera and paint the remaining 12 parts. To save time.

Guys,

Today Leo is not interfering with me

The reason is that he is sleeping

He bothered me until he fell asleep

He sleep very well

Look at his swollen abdomen He eat a lot of rice...

A lot of talking mouths!

oops He is sleeping with his eyes open

Close eyes

oh, woke up

Good night..Good night song..

Ok, continue to assemble

Painted in clear green color

Cockpit

Full frontal was boarding in SINANJU

According to the manual,

the clear outer parts must now be assembled

But I will make the outer parts later

So I will just assemble what is possible now

oops I put it upside down

I corrected it And

It's where the arm goes in

This part was also painted with acrylic copper paint

I could not paint well...HAHA

This part also has to be assembled with clear outer parts

But today is the time to make a frame

I'll just look slightly

Neck

Press firmly to complete the assembly (But I have not finished yet)

The power line is like a bead of necklace

done

There is also a little two-tone feeling here

Waist parts will be put here later

Complete frame assembly of upper body

Next, the number 2 of the manual head

I think it's the best time to assemble the head

This is about the frame part of the head

This is a monoeye

It does not look transparent after assembly

So I will attach a metal sticker here

This is the product of HIQ company in Japan

I like the HIQ sticker better than the paint because it has good color

When I take a picture, the sticker is very beautiful

The size varies Look for the right size

This removes the protective film before use

I have two colors of this sticker Pink and green

Mainly used for mono eye kit

This sticker is nice to put on the lens of the weapon

The disadvantage of this sticker is weak adhesion

Is it a little bigger?

OK, done

This is painted parts with silver leaf color

Let's just look at the shape

I feel a bit scary because I only have a frame

The head simply ends

Okay, let's make it up to arm today

These are the right arm frame parts

This is also a light color silver leaf color,

dark color is light gunmetal

And the very small parts are the original parts that have not been painted

I put some masking tape

on it before painting the can spray

This is to soften when combined with other parts

Let's make it quick

Starting an arm

The criteria for choosing colors when painting is their own taste

You are seeing my taste now

When I painted one color, it seemed monotonous

So I put two colors

The inside is dark and the outside is light

It was painted after combining the two parts for convenience

This is a part that does not need to be separated again later

This is a cuff part

And this is a part of the shoulder joint

This is the elbow

This felt no need for painting

So I will use the original parts. Without painting

There is this feature

The mold in this part looks miserable

So I will paint a part Acrylic paint I used before

I'll put points in copper color on arm like upper body

Part painting is freedom!

Paint where you want to paint like me!

Acrylic is dry quickly

So you have to paint quickly too. Otherwise, there are marks left

Done

Dry for a few minutes

and

I'll assemble the finger parts

right hand

The finger parts are divided by the nodes

The hand did not paint

because it is a moving part

This product has a separate thumb and index finger, and the rest is attached

done

next

shoulder

I will paint a part of the vernier

Metallic blue color inside

I often use this color for the red kits' vernier

Like the Gundam, the white kit is often paint red color for vernier part

This is also a personal taste

Is not my voice too quiet?

It 's a very late night now

Neighbors are all sleeping

So I'm making it quiet

Okay, if the inside is dry,

it will paint on the outside

It was dry

Now I'll paint the outside with the anamel gunmetal color

one more

done~~

I will dry for 10 minutes

Let's assemble

The parts I made earlier

This is the unpainted part

Full Painting is not necessarily beautiful

There are a lot of features in arm

done

I can not get it all together

The outside parts have to go in

Let's just feel it

Complete arm frame

Add left arm

I'll show you everything I made today

Upper body

head

It's the result of today's work..HAHA

But it is scary because there is frame only

zombie? Feeling a bit like an undead?

But this is not all

It will be pretty when the outer parts are combined

maybe...HAHAHA

Because I have taken too long today,

I will make the rest of the frame the next time

I'm sorry I can not show you everything today

It takes time to make than to think

I added a partial paint to the assembly ...

Next time, meet with leg parts

Leo?

Did you get up?

come on~

It's over. Let's play

Guys, we will meet again next time

Because it is the end of the year,

probably next time will be next year

Happy New Year♥

Bye~

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét